We are looking for robotics/embedded software engineers to join our team and develop advanced robotic algorithm and software. You will be responsible for developing and optimizing multi-sensor data processing, real-time motion planning and control, and related software components. You'll see how your work can make a robot move intelligently. It's an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded startup at an early stage. If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Qualifications of this position include:
- BS or MS or PhD degrees in CS/EE or relevant fields
- Extensive experience in robotics/embedded/real-time software development with successful delivery
- Outstanding programming skills in C/C++, and Python
- Hands-on experience in the following areas is a plus: robotics platforms, sensor processing, motion planning and control, embedded CPU/GPU optimization
- Self motivated, curious mind, no-nonsense attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We provide competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental/vision insurance, healthy snack/drinks/meals, access to on-site gym, and company outings.